If Xendit does not appear in your checkout page, please check that:
- You are using WordPress, WooCoommerce, and PHP versions that we support
- Minimum amount of payable invoice is set to more than IDR 11000
- Make sure that the price of your product is more than the minimum amount you have set
If your problems persist, please do the following steps:
- Install plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ from the wordpress admin dashboard
- Click Duplicator
- Clik Create new package
- Download archieve and the installer
- Send to via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to conduct faster investigation
How can my customer update their card?
The WooCommerce Subscriptions guide for a user to update their payment method can be found here.
Is there a way I can manually retry a failed payment after a decline?
Yes, you can do this from the WooCommerce Dashboard, as mentioned here.
Is there a way for my users to retry a subscription payment after a decline?
Yes, WooCommerce has a guide for your users to do this on your website.
What is the best place for me to check my payment detail on Xendit?