Xendit provides you with built-in reporting features that can be accessed through the Xendit dashboard, making it easier for you to manage your business. For example, the Cash tab displays the current dashboard balance and a detailed transaction history. Each report has customisable filters by date, and CSV export capabilities to support your search and reporting requirements. Please refer to the below sections for more information on each dashboard tab.
The Cash account displays the total balance currently held in your Xendit account, which can be withdrawn to a linked bank account (Dashboard > Settings > Withdraw > Add new).
For money-in, when you receive a payment, the money will move into your escrow account first. When the transaction is marked as complete, the funds in the Escrow account will be transferred into the Cash account. For money-out, when a disbursement is triggered, the disbursement amount will move from cash balance into escrow. Once the money has been successfully transferred, it will no longer be in escrow. However, in the case where the disbursement request has failed, the money will return from escrow to the cash balance.
Tax charged for your transactions is displayed in the Tax tab. VAT is currently not being charged, so no tax transactions will be displayed at this stage.
Escrow is an account where Xendit temporarily stores funds until the transaction is truly completed. E.g. In disbursements, when a disbursement request is submitted, the disbursement amount will be moved from your cash balance to escrow. Once the money has been successfully transferred, money will then move out from escrow. However, in the case where the disbursement request fails, money will return from escrow to the cash balance.
The Credit Card tab displays all credit card transactions and settlements. A CSV export is available for all credit card transactions, for the time period selected.
The Virtual Accounts tab displays all virtual account transactions with details of each transactions. Transactions can be filtered based on status (Detected and Completed), and date range of when the transaction is created. Specific transactions can be found using the Search Bar on the top right corner of the page, based on VA name, VA number (without the 5 digit merchant code), payment ID, and external ID.
Click on one of the transactions in the list to go to the transaction details page to view the following information:
- Transaction Summary: Amount, status, date created,external ID, payment ID, and Xendit fee
- Virtual Account Information: Name, bank code, and virtual account number (includes the 5 digit merchant code)
- Event History: Timestamp of when the transaction is detected and completed. Detected indicates that Xendit has received the funds, Completed indicates that the funds have been moved from Escrow to Cash Account.
The Disbursements tab displays all disbursement transactions that are done through API with details of each transaction. Transactions can be filtered based on status (Pending, Completed, or Failed), and date range of when the transaction is created. Specific transactions can be found using the Search Bar on the top right corner of the page, based on account number, account destination name, and external ID.
Click on one of the transactions in the list to go to the transaction details page to view the following information:
- Transaction Summary: Amount, status, date created, external ID, payment ID, and Xendit fee
- Payment Details: Beneficiary name, bank code, account number, description, and failure code (if transaction status is failed)
- Event History: Timestamp of when transaction is created and when it’s completed or failed.
- Failure Reason: Shown only if transaction status is "FAILED" (please refer to image below)
- Transaction Proof: Only shown if transaction status is "COMPLETED" (please refer to image below)
Transaction proof can be found in here, including the information about sender's bank and bank reference number.
Customers using Virtual Accounts have access to the Invoices tab, which displays invoices generated through our Invoice UI. Please note that a constraint of creating an invoice through our dashboard is that the invoice can only be tied to Non-Fixed Virtual Accounts. Please refer to our section on Virtual Accounts for more information.
This tab is only applicable for Unique Amount users, all unmatched payments in Unique Amount payments will be shown under this tab. Please note that this feature will not be made available for new users, as we are phasing out this product.
Resending callbacks through the Xendit Dashboard can be done from the Callbacks Tab and from the Product Tabs. Product Tabs are dedicated Tabs in the Xendit Dashboard for each product. This means that callback resends can be requested from the Credit Cards Tab, Fixed Virtual Accounts Tab, Invoices Tab, and Disbursements Tab.
Callback Request Feature in the Callbacks Tab
The Callbacks Tab on Xendit Dashboard allows transaction details to be viewed along with its callback status. In this tab, requests to resend callbacks for individual transactions can be done directly, and callbacks are automatically resent. To view details of the request payload, please click on the particular transaction itself.
Example of the Callbacks Tab in the Xendit Dashboard:
Example of the transaction details with its request payload:
Requests for resending of callbacks can be done per transaction or in bulk. There is no limitation on the number of requests if they are done per transaction - however, there is a maximum number of 10 transactions per bulk request, or else an error will occur.
A bulk request can be done by ticking the box beside the status, and clicking on the Resend button at the top.
There are search bar and filters in the Callbacks Tab to look into specific transactions as needed. The search can be done based on the product id, and results can be filtered by products and statuses.
- Product ID: The id of the product in the transaction
- e.g. Disbursement product = disbursement_id, Fixed Virtual Account product = callback_virtual_account_id, etc.
- Products: Can be filtered by every Xendit product
- Status: Pending, Completed, Failed
Transactions can also be searched based on the available filters: Status, Products, and Date Range.
Callback Request Feature in the Product Tabs
Request for callbacks can also be done from the Product Tabs in the Xendit Dashboard. Click on a particular transaction to view details of the transaction and callback, along with a "Request Callback" button at the bottom right of the details page (as shown in below image).
In Callback Detail window, the number of time callbacks have been sent can be seen. If a callback has failed, click on it to see the failure reason - resend request can be done directly in the callback detail.
You can customise and manage your Xendit account by accessing the Settings tab. Customisable features include:
- Account Information: Edit your account information including full name, email, phone number, and access the type of access permission for your account
- Top Up: Here you will find a step by step guide to top up your Dashboard through Xendit’s Mandiri account
- Security: Under this section, there are options to Change Password and Set PIN for security purposes
- Business Logo: You can upload your own business logo (the default is a Xendit logo). This logo will appear in invoices that are created using our invoice UI on the dashboard.
- Business Information: This section shows the business information you provided to Xendit when you made a request to activate your account
In the User section, you can invite Co-Workers to access the dashboard. Below are the different types of access that can be assigned to users:
Please note that different user access permission will have different dashboard features.
- Disbursement: You can set a default description for disbursement under the description column. You can also set it per disbursement via our APIs. You can configure the Callback URLs for both development and production mode, so that whenever a disbursement is successful, our callback APIs will hit your URL.
- Accept payments: You can the configure callback URL so that our callback APIs will hit your URL whenever you receive a successful payment.
- Fixed virtual accounts: Fixed virtual accounts are dedicated virtual accounts under a name you choose, e.g. YourCompany – Putri Dewi. When someone pays into a fixed virtual account, Xendit’s callback APIs will hit the pre-configured URL. When Xendit detects the payment, the transaction will be automatically added to the Escrow Account, and will be viewable on the dashboard.
- Bank account data: When Xendit has obtained the bank account data from a Name Validator request, our callback APIs will hit the pre-configured URL.
- Credit cards: Subscriptions let you charge a credit/debit card automatically at predefined intervals. You can set the callback URL and when a charge attempt is made, a callback is sent back to your server letting you know the status of the charge. In cases when you have to do a refund in Credit Card transactions, you can set the callback URL in the Credit Card Refunds Callback URLs field so that a callback will be sent to when you have made a refund to your customer’s Credit Card.
- NPWP data request: You can configure your callback URL so that when our application finishes fetching the NPWP data, our server will hit the pre-configured callback URL.
View and copy your unique Public Key, Secret Key, and Validation Token for both development and production environment.
- Public Key: key that is used on your application to tokenize
- Secret Key: key that is used to do API requests (e.g. Invoices, disbursements, etc) and should not be shared outside your organisation
- Validation Token: a value that Xendit will send in the callback header to enable you to identify that the callback is from Xendit
Withdraw money from Xendit cash balance to a linked bank account. Users with the “Withdraw” permission can link a new bank account in Dashboard > Settings > Withdraw
The billing tab allows you to view and download past invoices, view the current statement balance and access the pricing schedule for currently enabled Xendit products.
How can I withdraw money from my cash balance in my dashboard?
You can go to your Dashboard > Settings > Withdraw. You may also add another bank account you wish to withdraw the money to. This functionality is only accessible to Users with “ Withdraw” permission.
How can I invite my Co-Workers to access my dashboard?
You may add your Co-Workers from your Dashboard > Settings > Users > Invite User and tick the permission access that you wish to grant them.
How do I download a transaction report?
In the upper right corner under each tab, there will be an option for “Export CSV”. This functionality is only accessible for Users with permission “Can Edit”.
Can I change my PIN for withdrawal after I have created it?
Yes, you can change your 6-digit PIN under Dashboard > Settings > General > Change PIN (under the Security field).
How long does it take for money to flow from the escrow account into the cash account?
The money from the escrow account will transfer into the cash account when each transaction is completed. Settlement periods differ for every product depending on your business settings.
Why is it that I have received the callback for a successful transaction but that amount hasn’t yet showed up in my dashboard?
We send a callback to you when we receive the money, meaning the money will be displayed in your escrow account. Money will then be moved from escrow to cash in the settlement period.
Why do I have IDR 1.000.000.000 in my total balance when I login?
If you are not expecting to have a balance of 1.000.000.000, firstly check if you are in development mode, indicated on the top left of the browser. This is the balance that is provided by Xendit in development mode to do testing. If you are in production mode and are not expecting the shown balance, contact XenSupport.