Billing Invoice and Tax
Billing Invoices can be accessed from the Xendit Dashboard with its details. Xendit will send Billing Invoice per account every month to Merchants for the usage of Xendit Services. Merchants can see the details of the transactions for all products used, including the billing rates, total transactions, and the fees.
By default, Xendit will apply the fees directly by deducting the Merchants' balance for every successful transaction (Direct Deduction). However, merchants have 2 options for the billing method:
- Direct Deduction
Xendit fee will automatically be applied and your balance will be directly deducted from your balance every time there is a transaction. Merchants will still receive the monthly invoice billing with its details, however, the outstanding fees will be IDR 0.
- Indirect Deduction
Xendit fee will be accumulated and we will charge the merchants every the end of the month. Merchants will receive the monthly invoice billing with its details and can pay accordingly.
- Please inform Xendit Support if other emails would like to be registered to receive the billing invoice with the Tax Invoice (Faktur Pajak) every month
- Please pay the billing invoice to the Bank Account stated in the Invoice for automatic detection
Xendit is a PKP company (PKP means that the company is obliged to pay tax to Government). Therefore, Xendit will send Tax Invoice (Faktur Pajak) for every issued invoice. Tax Invoice is the proof that Xendit has charged VAT to Merchants. Merchants do not need to pay the Tax Invoice since it’s already included in the Invoice.
Withholding Tax (PPh 23)
*All Xendit services are subjected to PPh23.
Regarding the Invoice Status and Tax Slip (Bukti Potong), to streamline the payment experience for you, going forward, we would like to propose the following flow:
- Xendit sends the invoice to Merchants
- Merchants settle the invoice in FULL amount
- Merchants pay 2% for PPh 23 to the government. (Please refer to our company information below)
- Merchants send us the original tax slip (Bukti Potong) using a traceable courier such as JNE / TIKI / etc. to our mailing address
- Merchants send us scanned copy of tax slip and the courier receipt for proof of dispatch to email@example.com
- Once the original tax slip is received we will proceed to reimburse the 2% Tax To Your Xendit Dashboard within two working days
- Invoice will be cleared
Below is our company information to fill in in the tax slip (Bukti Potong) :
- Company name : PT Sinar Digital Terdepan
- NPWP : 76.527.674.6-064.000
- Address : Grand Panglima Polim Kav 78, Jl. Panglima Polim Raya No.16-17, Pulo, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia 12160
Address information to send the original tax slip (Bukti Potong) :
- UP : Fina Indrayanti (Finance)
- Address : Jl. Tirtayasa II, No. 12, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan